IrregularStuff Academic was designed specifically for schools and teachers of English as a second language.
Its main objective is to help students learn, remember , and test their knowledge of English irregular verbs.
IrregularStuff Academic contains all the features of IrregularStuff Standard,PLUS the following :
- it is distributed as a site license. Not only can the school install the software on all computers within the school that are accessible to teachers and / or students, but schools / teachers can also hand the accompanying Student version for students to study at home ! This student version is the quivalent to the standard version, except it's free for students to use at home !
- IrregularStuff Academic has a unique feature for teachers : the ability to create an electronic test of English irregular verbs and submit it to the class ! After creating / importing a list of students in the program, teachers can build an entirely customizable test , have their students take the test in the school's computer room , save / print the results ( which are displayed in a
clear spreadsheet for each class) , then include the test results in each student's term assesment ! All this will be done via a simple program called AcadTest Manager , that's included in the license.
- Built-in safety measures ( password , randomization... ) ensure that teachers or the Shool Network Administrator can determine what should be accessible to students and what shouldn't
- For teachers not familiar with
using compuers in their teaching , a thorough step-by-step tutorial will guide them through creating their customized tests in no time ! You can download the User Guide ( containing the Tutorial ) here.
- Teachers will benefit from full 24h email support
You can download a fully-functional demo version of the program here !
purchase a license please click contact us. Click here.